Oh-so peanut buttery bakery-style peanut butter crinkle cookies
Cookie recipes have been going crazy over here lately, you just can’t seem to get enough of them and I couldn’t be happier! There’s only one thing better than a biscuit for me – and that’s a cookie! 😉
These peanut butter crinkle cookies are chewy, buttery, and full of flavour! Even better, they only take 30 minutes to make from start to finish, so next time you get a craving, these peanut butter cookies are here!
If you need some nut-free but equally delicious cookies, hop over and try my Mars Bar Caramel Cookies or my Honeycomb Crunchie Cookies – they’re two of my most popular recipes. Ever.
This recipe makes 15 good-sized cookies – plenty to share!
60g peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
180g brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
170g self raising flour
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and preheat your fan oven to 180’C.
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the egg.
- Add the self raising flour. Mix until evenly combined and there are no streaks of unconsolidated flour left.
- Scoop out equal sized balls of dough using two teaspoons, a cookie scoop or an ice cream scoop to get them equal sized. I go traditional and use a fork to add a cross to each of them – but you can add whatever pattern you like.
- Bake at 180’C for 10-12 minutes until the Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies have spread and turned golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool on the tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Pin this recipe for later!
Does your family love peanut butter cookies? Where do you stand on PB and Jelly flavour? Let me know in the comments below!
If you have a baking blog or biz (or are dreaming of one!) don’t forget to check out my in-depth step-by-step posts to help grow your cake blog + biz AND get access to my free Resource Library of printables, e-guides, and checklists by clicking below:
You can also find me on…